Children: Lyndsey (36), Justin (34), Lacey (33), Erin (46), Lindsey (34)
Hometown: Tuscola, IL
Current City: White, GA
Carrie Ann began her career with the Georgia PGA in 2012. During her tenure, Byrne has greatly helped the Section with all administrative work including bookkeeping and invoicing. The Tuscola, Illinois native was the recipient of the Marine Corp League award for recognition of service and dedication to supporting our military.
In her free time, Byrne enjoys gardening, traveling, is an avid Harley rider, and loves serving others. Byrne is married to Bobby Byrne of Nutley, NJ. They have five children, Lyndsey, Justin, Lacey, Erin, and Lindsey, and nine grandchildren.
– Recently completed a 5,000 mile motorcycle drive on Route 66.
– Donated a kidney in 2014 for her niece.
– House was haunted growing up.
– Jumped out of a perfectly good airplane at 14,000 feet.
– Crashed Tommy Lee’s private dinner party in Las Vegas to serve him dessert on a dare.
– Has completed over 100 escort missions with the Patriot Guard Riders for our military.
– Grew up with a deaf sister.