Help Make the Game a Reality for Golfers Across Georgia
The Georgia PGA Foundation is funded by a variety of different sources like our golf license tag and different fundraising opportunities such as Tickets Fore Charity and our Pro Am golf tournaments. We are always looking for ways to increase our revenue stream so that we can continue to offer even more programs than before.
If you are interested in donating to the Georgia PGA Foundation, please see if there is something in the wish list below that you would like your donation to go toward.
We appreciate your support and hope that you know the difference that you can make by supporting the Georgia PGA Foundation.
• New Player Development Programs All Over the State
• New Rules and Etiquette Seminars All Over the State
• Programs Which Use Golf as a Therapeutic Outlet for Children in Hospitals Across the State
• Equipment Lockers for Clinics and Workshops All Over the State
• Family Tees at Golf Courses
• Clinics and Workshops at Various Sites All Over the State
• Georgia Junior Golfer Magazine
• Interactive Clearinghouse on Website
• Sponsorship on Informational Resource Website for Foundation
• Grants for Entryships for Tournaments Endowed in Memory of Ed Hoard or you may endow a grant in memory of someone else - Contact Georgia PGA Office for more info on endowing in our grants program
Click the image below for more information on Georgia PGA Foundation Programs
To make a donation, please contact Scott Gordon at the Georgia PGA Section office, 678-461-8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.