Help Make the Game a Reality for Golfers Across Georgia
The Georgia PGA Foundation is funded by a variety of different sources like our golf license tag and different fundraising opportunities such as Tickets Fore Charity and our Pro Am golf tournaments. We are always looking for ways to increase our revenue stream so that we can continue to offer even more programs than before.
• New Rules and Etiquette Seminars All Over the State
• Programs Which Use Golf as a Therapeutic Outlet for Children in Hospitals Across the State
• Equipment Lockers for Clinics and Workshops All Over the State
• Family Tees at Golf Courses
• Clinics and Workshops at Various Sites All Over the State
• Georgia Junior Golfer Magazine
• Interactive Clearinghouse on Website
• Sponsorship on Informational Resource Website for Foundation
• Grants for Entryships for Tournaments Endowed in Memory of Ed Hoard or you may endow a grant in memory of someone else - Contact Georgia PGA Office for more info on endowing in our grants program
Click here for more information on Georgia PGA Foundation Programs
To make a donation, please contact Maria Bengtsson at the Georgia PGA Section office, 678-461-8600 or email@example.com.